Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Airlines is considered one of the most prominent airlines in the United States. It is also amongst the heritage carriers of the state.
What is the Check-in Policy at Delta Airlines?
You can check in on your desktop computer up to 24 hours before your flight. Go to My Trips in your Delta account and click "Check In" in the header of any page. To access your itinerary, enter your confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card information.
When should you leave for the airport?
- Reach the airport before three hours-Reach the airport 3 hours before departure.
- Reach Sixty minutes for security-Security checks in before 60 minutes before the flight departure.
- Reach Forty-five minutes before the boarding of your flight-Boarding starts 45
- minutes before your flight,
- You will be ready to depart for your flight in time, and then the gates close 20 minutes before departure.
Baggage & Travel Fees:
Common checked baggage Fees:
- Your first standard checked bag should be under 23kg.
- Your double standard checked bag should be under 23kg.
- When you add LENGTH + WIDTH + HEIGHT, the total dimensions of your luggage must not exceed 62 inches (158 cm).
- To learn more about carry-on baggage sizing and requirements, go to Carry-On Baggage.
What are the ways to check in?
- Go to Delta's "Online Check-in" web page from your home computer as early as 24 hours or as late as 30 minutes before your trip. To search up your itinerary, enter your SkyMiles, credit card, or flight confirmation number and click "Search." To check-in and print your boarding pass, follow the online instructions.
- If you could not print your boarding pass at home, look for a Delta airport kiosk in the terminal. When prompted, provide your name, credit or debit card number, SkyMiles number, or confirmation number. Then choose your flight from the list of options. Your boarding pass will be printed at the kiosk.
- If you were unable to print your boarding card in any other way, stand in line at the Delta check-in desk. Give the check-in agent your identity and flight details, and they will issue you a boarding card. You might be able to check-in and collect your boarding card from a Delta skycap if the airport offers curbside service.
How to book Delta Airlines online?
If you can locate a saver level award slot, the following steps will guide you through the booking process:
- Go to the Delta Airlines website.
- Go to your SkyMiles account and sign in
- Select Make a reservation.
- Enter your starting point and ending point.
- Fill in your travel dates. Choose between Exact and Flexible Dates.
- You may also search by month with Advanced Search.
- Choose to display the price in Miles.
- Make your flight selections.
- Examine your schedule.
- Fill out your passenger information, then choose your seat and pay the applicable taxes and fees.
You can transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to finish your booking if you need additional SkyMiles. Points from Membership Rewards are transferred practically instant may complete the entire booking procedure online.